Dear ACFAOM Colleague:
It is time to renew your ACFAOM membership. The College has accomplished a lot in 2016, and your support and active participation in 2017 will be important to continue ACFAOM’s mission of assuring that biomechanics and medicine of the lower extremities remain the cornerstone of contemporary podiatric practice.
The College is now doing more than ever for our members:
- The 2016 Annual Clinical Conference, with FREE registration, was held from June 24-26 in Savannah, GA;
- The 2017 Annual Meeting will take place in July in Nashville, TN, with a $100 fee refund if you sign up for the APMA’s ‘The National’ meeting;
- The Spark! seminar series was inaugurated earlier this month, to help you realize the clinical and financial advantages of increasing clinical services in your practice;
- An online Live Learning Center, with a growing library of videos and slides on the latest in clinical practice in biomechanics and medicine, is in place to help you;
- The Foot, quarterly, and Foot & Ankle Weekly keep you current scientifically and help you get to see what patients are reading and how better to manage your practice;
- Free Billing & Coding Webinars (presented by ACFAOM Fellow Dr. Michael Warshaw) are preparing you for 2017 and beyond—view his October 2016 webinar, “The Appropriate Use of Modifiers in Podiatry”;
- Updated clinical guidelines for prescription custom foot orthoses are available to assure the correct application of these clinical devices;
- The Clinical Podiatric Medical Assistant Certification for your office staff, helps differentiate your practice and add extra hands to expand your clinical services;
- And many other benefits of membership.
And, ACFAOM continues to vigorously promote the importance of biomechanics and medicine to the schools, residency programs, and APMA to make sure that the biomechanical and medical application of our education should be exhausted before we contemplate surgery.
So, please renew your membership today by clicking here. You will be directed to a webpage with your personal profile for you to review and update as needed. Once you have verified your current information, you will go to a page to pay your 2017 dues by credit card. The payment system is PCI compliant; and therefore very secure.
In case you prefer to pay by check, please note that a paper invoice has been mailed to the address we have on file under your member profile. However, you may also download and print an invoice through your personal ACFAOM member webpage at the point of payment. Click on the invoice link on that page.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Jennifer Tarr (Membership Coordinator) at 301-718-6525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value your membership in the College. Thank you for being an ACFAOM member.
Daniel P. Evans, DPM, FACFAOM